Sassy's World

Sunday, February 04, 2007

well...



Haha, how I love that!

Anyways I'm just waiting for the super bowl to come on. Right now I'm currently listening while hubs watches Montreal play Pittsburgh and big suprise to say Montreal is losing AGAIN!. Which is truly disturbing for me cause that is hubs team and I hate hearing him yell. Ah well.

Waiting for the superbowl ~ I'm going for the COLTS. Yes the colts..Hate me if you will, but my mom will win some big money if they win. So I'm hoping.

Nothing really to blog about today so I'm gonna go check my big pot of french onion soup and see if my pizza dough has risen enough to make my pizza..

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 3:47 PM

2 Comments:

rofl rofl glad the hubs hockey team won. BUT....if they was playing against the Toronto Maple Leafs me would HAVE to cheer on me team....rofl...Hope yer mum's team wins.........BUT HOWIES WILL BE PRETTIER!!!!!!!!

rofl

4:49 PM  

Well the Colts and your mom won big! Is she going to share?

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home