Sassy's World

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

oh this day is gonna suck!

I'm tired and my stomach is churning like butter.

We have to take a hour train ride to good ole Toronto. Then I get to deal with the unfriendly taxi drivers while trying to get one of them to take a WSIB person which is NOT easy. Then we get to go sit at the hospital for 3-4 hours while I wait for hubs to get his patch testing done. So he will then be good and miserable cause he'll be covered in patches with stuff under to find out if he's allergic to the paint at work.

THEN

I get to deal with the taxi drivers again to take us back to Union Station to catch the train home.

We leave our train station at 12:40pm and I wont be home till around 9pm. I dont wanna go lol. Its cold and and I'm miserable and I'm gonna freeze my ass off.

Ah well. I do what I gotta do I suppose.

Chow
posted by Sassy at 10:19 AM

3 Comments:

Oh me, oh my... Sounds like such a fun filled day yer about to have.. Feel bad for the hubby though. Me can only imagine what he's gonna feel like with all them patches on him....Hope everything turns out ok....AND SMILE!!!!!!! Things could be worse. At least yer gonna maybe find out what is wrong with him right???

Hope yer Boo has fun on the train ride. ;)

12:02 PM  

Sounds like a long day. But, you'll make it through. Somehow.

11:05 PM  

Interesting to know.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home