Sassy's World

Friday, December 15, 2006

Santa Claus is coming to town!

And I can't wait. I have finally got into the Christmas Spirit and I just hope to stay in it. I have all my gifts bought except for a few select people and they have to wait until Dec 22nd.

I haven't had much time to do nothing on my blog cause I have been busy catching up loose ends from 2006 to get ready for 2007 because I hate bringing "wasted" luggage into the new year. I wanna start fresh. I even thought about giving up blogging but then nixed that thought pretty quick cause I come to the conclusion that once the Christmas rush is over and I have everything in order I will then have more time to blog again but I dont want to lose what little readers I Do have.

I dont know if I have ever mentioned by sister in law but if I have you all know that I dispise her. Can't stand nothing about her. She's the kind of sister in law that makes you second guess marrying your husband because you dont want her stuck up your ass the rest of you life. Anyways my SIL is 33 years old and she is a asshole. She thinks the world should do as she wants and she's the reason the world was created. Well 11 years ago she had a falling out with her father and her boyfriend beat her father up which in turn made my husband hate her boyfriend. So up until 2003 my father in law never spoke to or seen his grandson (my nephew by marriage). Well now she's back living there and causing problems and hasn't spoke to my husband or I since beginning of 2005 well she called up and asked us to borrow 5,000 to pay her bills that she's behind on. Hubs wouldn't even talk to her on the phone which left me to tell her to jump off the fuckin bridge which I was only happy to do. She has seen my son once and we went down to Newfoundland for three weeks which is where she lives and stayed at a house (her fathers house) only 3 houses down and she didnt have the time to see my boo.

Fuck her I say

!~~CHOW~~
posted by Sassy at 5:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home