Sassy's World

Friday, November 10, 2006

BLAH

That is how I feel today...Just plain blah...

Normally at this time of year I'm happy, non stressed got my depression under control. This year??? Nope not such luck. When things go bad here at my house they go real bad.

First off hubs has gotten some sort of lung problem they diagnosed with asthma since working at the factory he works at. This causes these damn flare ups that cause his breathing to be so bad I cry for hours thinking he's gonna drop dead on me.

Then he become sensitized to the paint at work which caused his skin to break out in a rash that looked like he had the worlds worst sunburn and he missed all kinds of work, we couldn't hug him or nothing. It really sucked.

THEN he hurt his back....He was off work almost 2 weeks becuase of it and for 2 days he was flat on his back in bed. WHich sucked

NOW...He has all 3 of them all at once and I'm ready to just sit and give up. I try to smile I really do but it just dont work. ah well such is life I suppose.


Then I had my hopes up on getting a new laptop camera printer deal from a rent to own place, yeah yeah I know they are money theives and all that good jazz but when you aren't made of money sometimes its the only way to go...Then today I find out they wont let me have it and I've been renting to own stuff from them for over 2 years. Assholes

So I'm gonna go throw me a pity party and blog again when I can smile (Maybe tomorrow???)

~~~Chow
posted by Sassy at 10:05 AM

1 Comments:

Pity parties is allowed... But evenually things will look better... Look at Boo to remember that when all else fails...

Chin up ... An remember xmas is in ????

Countdown to Christmas

Can't Wait?
How long 'til Christmas?

44 Days

12 Hours

17 Minutes

...But who's counting?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home