Sassy's World

Friday, October 27, 2006

Tagged again!!!!!!!!!!

Well I really have nothing to blog about cause I'm sure you dont wanna hear that tomorrow I could be in jail for the possible hanging of my husband or the fact that I am more likely leaving him unless in the next 24 hours he does some serious growing up. So on that note I was tagged by Newfieswomangonenuts so here we go

1. One thing I've never done in front of an adult: Um, To be honest I dont think there is anything I haven't done in front of an adult.
.
2. One sport I wish I could do: Anything lol ~ I'm not very athletic

3. One thing I used to be able to do but have lost the ability to: be patient with my husband

4. One job I wish I could have had: Open my own daycare center

.5. One food I can't live without: Scalloped potatoes

6. One food I could easily live without forever: Spaghetti YUCK

7. One book I think is a classic: I dont really have one

8. One song I wish I'd written: well damn ~ Hmm, I dont really know, but I wish i could sing a song with Mr Joaquin Pheonix

9. One thing I wish I had more control over: The way my life is

10. thing I dislike about myself: only one??? well the fact that one child is it for me

11. One thing I admire about myself:. Nothing really...Then again, I admire the fact that I am a sarcastic asshole

12. One thing I would change about Canada:. Nothing ~ because I'd probably make it worse

13. One vehicle I hope to own someday: A dodge ram baby

14. One profession I have no respect for: Pimps, thugs anything in that bunch of people

15. One sexual activity I have never tried but want to: As long as you aren't stickin nothing in my ass ~ I"m game

.16. One sexual activity I have never tried and don't want to:. See above answer

17. One holiday I could live without: Valentines Day ~ Because its useless

18. One piece of clothing I can't live without: My jammie pants

19. One thing I'm afraid of: The dark and losing my son

.20. One thing I'm happy to have: My son

I tag whoever wants to do it :)
posted by Sassy at 8:44 PM

4 Comments:

You don't like spaghetti? That's weird. LOL

9:07 PM  

Me hopes yer not in jail for murder tomorrow OR leavin yer hubs.. Me knows that ya loves him but him growin up would maybe be an idea he should toss around???

So yer not good at sports either huH??? Wonder if yer a clutz like me in sports?? Me couldnt catch a ball if it was thrown from 2 ft away from me....rofl....

Hopes ya has a good weekend

11:58 PM  

Oh me forgotted this...Um, Jay me agrees..not likin spaghetti is weird...LOL... Sass yer wierd by at least a vote of 2...rofl....BUT

me has heard of lots of people who doesnt like spaghetti an is grossed out by it.. Me not the worlds biggest fan of it... Macroni Noodles yea... But not so much the spaghetti noodles...LOL

12:01 AM  

don't knock it til you've tried it honey. hahahahahaha

I suggest being NAKED!! It really improves a lot.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home