Sassy's World

Friday, October 20, 2006

Fuckin govt sucks ass

I've been fighting with these idiots to get my child tax credit for TWO fricken years and they finally start to get their act together. Today I was SUPPOSE to get the money for the month plus what they owe me for the first year of Boo's life. WELL I spent all day waiting for my money and nothing, nada.....zip and the fuckers didnt even have the decency to pick up the phone and call me and let me know. Oh no, I wait and finally pickup the phone and call them. You know what they tell me?????? They mailed out a cheque for 78.00 and let me tell you I was suppose to get like more then 10 times that amount. I'm like WTF. They tell me there is an overpayment. How in blue bloody blazes can their be an over payment when my son is only 2 and you've given me his money twice???? No response from the assholes. They mailed the money TODAY. I'm suppose to recieve it today and they mail it out today. How nice of them.

chow
posted by Sassy at 6:03 PM

3 Comments:

Me sorry that the gov't fucked ya over.. Me been fucked over too.. That's Canadian Income Tax and Baby Bonus for ya.. Their heads is so far up their arses that it reaches their throats..

Me is really sorry for ya.. A few other ppl me knows has been screwed too.. But you seem like to nice a person to be gettin screwed over so much by a Gov't.. LOL..

Hope it all works out good in the end. Me has faith an is prayin 4 ya

7:02 PM  

I would tell that person on the phone that he better get this fixed or I would come down there and take the rest of the money owed me out of his ass. Oh, I guess that's probably illegal in Canada huh?

4:26 PM  

Good to know the Canadian gov't is as incompetent as the US gov't. Oye!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home