Sassy's World

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No baby....No husband

Makes for a very bummed out woman lol. I dont miss the hubs cause he drives fricken crazy within 2 minutes of being around me. Love him to death and all but I am some glad he works night.

Boo went to my mom's for the night and I'm totally lost. So I'm just sitting back, drinking some Baileys and hanging out. But the silence....Oh the silence is killing me. Ah well, he'll be back tomorrow driving me nutso.

So the phone rang tonight....I picked it up......and then this.......

Me: 'ello
Them; Is Mz Sassy there please
Me: Depends on who wants to know
Them: Its Joey and I'm calling from blahblahblah windows {He mumbled so I was lost}
Me: Um. And......
Them: I'm calling to see if we can interest you in purchasing some windows
Me: I um have windows thanks
Them: Oh well, would you like some new ones??
Me: Sure if they free, because if they cost money I'm not interested
Them: No they are between 200-500 a window.
Me: Well then no thanks
Them: Are you sure?
Me: Let me think.....Yup I'm sure
Them: We offer free instalation
Me; Oh Yippee yafuckinhoo. You want me to pay a arm and 5 legs for windows and your going to instal them for me? THanks but no thanks
Them: We can maybe cut a deal??
Me: What part of I dont want your windows are you NOT understanding.
Them: You need windows ma'am
Me: I HAVE WINDOWS WITH NICE PRETTY CURTAINS. I DONT WANT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click

Why dont people listen, I said no, I mean no, I should move into a fricken teepee, they dont have windows

Chow
posted by Sassy at 8:49 PM

3 Comments:

That's pretty hilarious. That person was pretty desperate to make a sale.

10:26 PM  

You have the worst telemarketers ever! Man! I used to just hang up then I was given caller ID and now I don't bother answering. Its fantastic.

2:20 AM  

LMAO.......ROTFL...chokin too.......ROTFL

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home