Sassy's World

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Oh my poor baby!

I went to bed lastnight at 2:30am and was woke up this morning by a puke shower. Not my idea of a good morning start. My poor little guy is sick with fever, shits, vomitting, the whole nine. He woke me up at 5:00am. From 5 until 8am, I have gone through my entire bedsheet collection which only consists of 6 bedsheets but he's has buried them all in a not so nice substance. So I am now here at 8:14am with a aload of laundry in already, with another load waiting to go in. I gave him some tylonal and cut a adult gravol in half for him. The bottle says ages 2-6 give 1/4 to 1/2 a pill. I called the teleheath and she said because he is vomitting so extreme give him 1/2 every 5 hours instead of every 6. So that is what I shall do.

So yeah, I'm pretty tired today and really can't deal with much as I am a big ball of emotion. Baby is sick, hubs isn't working today but is tomorrow. My dear baby is all for his dad today so I hope hes better tomorrow or what a day I'm gonna have

Chow for now!
posted by Sassy at 7:12 AM

1 Comments:

things will get better....me so so :(:(:( for yer baby......he's such a cutie ... it a sin for someone so cute to be sick ... but he will get over it whatever is the cause......

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home