Sassy's World

Friday, September 08, 2006

All about me!

Oh this blog could be boring at times if Its all about me, but I will try and keep you all laughing and on your toes.
I'm a 28 year old married SAHM of a 2 year old little boy. I am addicted to the internet, pogo, plastic canvas and driving people nuts. All of which I am pretty good at. I dont have a high tolerance for ignoranant people and tend to put them in their place if I think they need it. Just ask the goverment, they can tell you right well. THE ENTER BUTTON PEOPLE.
Anyways, I really dont have much to say right now but thought I best right a small intro, if I go MIA for a few days, please dont hesitate to hollar at me to come back. I tend to find myself wandering often
Chow!
posted by Sassy at 4:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home