Sassy's World

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Life sucks.....99.9% of the time

Yes I said it blows. I mean for the most part I like my life and all but lately. I have no time for my own damn life. This morning my kid wakes up sick, I crawl my lazy ass out of bed, run him to the bathroom after he's already bathed me in vomit, then he barfs on the bathroom floor, in the tub, up the wall. All the way down my stairs. Then my loving wonderful hubs gets up, do you need any help??? I just looked at him, no dumbass I could of used your help about 10 minutes ago when I had the human vomit volcano going on. He just walked away.

All day he has nothing but sit on the fricken couch while I run around washing bedsheets over and over again trying to protect my damn furniture. Getting his drinks, making his pop flat, checking his temperature, changing his bum, giving him meds, with 2 hours sleep in 36 hours. Hes had 4 hours sleep in the last 20 hours. I'm so not happy about this.
posted by Sassy at 2:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home