Sassy's World

Sunday, September 10, 2006

People....Drunks......Assholes

Well, what a day I had today. It wasn't overly bad, but bad enough at some points. So lets git-r-done and I shall tell ya bout it.

First, yesterday hubs drove me absolutely fuckin retarded, so he's lucky he was able to wake up this morning in one piece with Mr Winky still attached. The alarm goes off at 5:45am because I had my mom's car to drive him to work, first I'm thinking WTF we could of slept another half hour, he works 10 minutes away and I was going in my pajamas so what the hell. So we get up, its FREEZING outside, NO heat in my moms car, so I'm wearing socks, pajama pants, a tshirt, a hooded sweater and a big sweater coat, I was FROZE freakin solid to the point my teeth were chattering. Boo was in the back in his montreal flannel pajamas, socks, shoes, coat with a blanket over him and he was saying "too hot mommy". I'm thinking, ok sweetcheeks, let mama wear what you are wearing, sit under the blanket and you drive daddy's ass to work. Didnt happen.

so, we stop and get coffee, oh yummy Tim Hortons. Take hubs to work, get home, still froze. Thought maybe we could go back to bed, no such luck. Boo was raring to go, so we started our day.

It was pretty good, I had showered, done laundry, had the house cleaned, supper in the slow cooker all by 9am this morning. HAHAHA, beat that. I was rather proud of myself. So spent the day yakkin on the phone and surfin the net. Looking for some interesting facts, didnt find too much.

Go to my mom's house to pick up some stuff for my gramma, drop it off, pick up hubs at work, drop off 4 of his damn friends after I had sat in the parking lot for almost 50 freakin minutes waiting for them all to come out. Come home, eat supper, argue with hubs, go for a drive, hubs falls asleep, AFTER getting us fricken lost, took us almost an hour to get out of it, I was NOT impressed. Get home, message on the phone from my mom crying, call me please.

Call my mom and she's sobbing, her boyfriend is a drunken asshole and started his shit again, this time talkin shit about me. Mom flipped, she found someone to take her cat for her and says she moving in here. We shall see.

Well I'm off to work on some plastic canvas and watch some movies

Chow for now!!!
posted by Sassy at 7:28 PM

1 Comments:

well it could has been worse right?????

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home