Sassy's World

Thursday, September 14, 2006

TV Rots my brain

Yes I said it, it rots my brain. I watch these damn reality shows and I scream at the TV like they can hear me. People going by my house must think I'm retarded.

Big Brother 7 ~ Its now over and as much as I'm gonna miss the show I say thank freakin god its done. I hated Chill Town the entire show, and wanted someone other then them and Erika to win it, who's let at the end, Boogie (from chilltown) and Erika, oh so I'm SCREAMING profanities at the tv the night its on because I Dont want either to win, but since you know one had to win, I rooted for Boogie, and well tada he won

Rockstar Supernova - I'm from Canada and all, and love the fact that a canadian won Rockstar again but ugh, I can't stand Lukas, I wanted Toby or Dilana to win, and I dont even know why they let women try out because you know right from the damn beginning they aren't gonna let a chick go on tour with them, ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dancing with the Stars - I'm rooting for Joey and Mario. I havent had to scream at the tv yet with this show. But I am almost positve that before the end of the sesaon I will be yelling at the tv

My brain is fried so I am out of things to write for now ~ chow for now
posted by Sassy at 8:53 AM

2 Comments:

kk..........now where is ya hearin this nonsense that TV rots the brain??? ROTFL.... um me is a perfectly sane person ( um maybe ) an me screams at me TV all the time.......so yer not alone Sassy......yer not losin it......LOL

1:09 PM  

I totally agree with you Sassy! I too didn't want Chilltown to win.. But I didn't want Janelle to win either...
and for Supernova- Lucas scared the hell out of me.. I much preferred The chick. she kicked bootay..I agree they wouldn't let a woman tour with them.. so glad that these shows are done! (but I can't wait for them to start back up again either)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home