Sassy's World

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Woah....

I updated my blog roll. Took me awhlie because I had to go through my favorites and pick them all out but its done.

Tonight is a kick ass TV night. Season Finale of Big Brother 7, and I'm so super bummed becasue I can't stand Erica or Boogie. They are both idiots. BUT anywho I hope Erika wins now.

Then Rockstar Supernova is on, and I think, I could be wrong, (yes even sometime I am wrong, Unbelieveable I know LOL) but I think its the season finale too

THEN

Skating with the stars is on, and i'm rooting for Joey Lawrence and um, ho hum. whats the other dudes name....Mario Lopez. Oh Mr A.C Slater, hmmm

So yeah. Thats my night in a nutshell since I feel like the baggage you throw in the city freakin dump.

Chow for now!

posted by Sassy at 7:01 PM

3 Comments:

Hello! Thank you for commenting on my blog.

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars right now as I type this. I think Tucker is going home this week. He's awful!! LOL

Mario was actually pretty good.

I've bookmarked your blog and will definitely be back!

8:54 PM  

I am soooooooo addicted to Big Brother!!! Such drama!!!!

11:55 PM  

Oh Mr AC Slater can put batteries in me pants oh yes yes. loved dancinin with the stars

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home