Sassy's World

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today...I'm just a ramblin girl

I'm here to tell you that today, in Ontario Canada. Its cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass fuckin monkey. It could just be me but I find it damn well cold. My toes are like little ice chunks praying for the stinging that happens when you stick them in hot water when they are cold.
Today was a pretty good day. I can imagine what tomorrow is gonna be like now. It makes me almost afraid to go to bed.
I woke up with the alarm buzzing in my ears and as much as I wanted to reach out and touch the snooze button I didnt. I got up, threw some warm pajamas on, a sweater and some socks and headed out. Went out to the car with no heat and again froze my ass off. Went to get coffee, its 6:06am when I pull into the drive through and the line up is huge, screw it I'll go in. Winnie the pooh pajamas and all, what the hell do I care its still dark outside, therefore I'm still in my pj's. All of a sudden I hear this
Man: Sassy is that you??
Me: Um no, its just a dream you are having, you are not seeing me, I'm just a image you have created
Man: well, I hate to tell you Mz Sassy but you do know that you left the house in Winnie the Pooh pajamas, like you are out in public.
Me: Yes DAD I know that, I should be at home in bed since I was up till almost 3am in the morning doing things I'm sure you, being my father dont want to hear and I have a 2 year old that will probably be up tormenting the hell out of his father when I get home, so YES I am out in my pajamas you know why???
Dad: Why is that Sassy
Me: Because I can
I kissed dads cheek, placed my order, gave him a wink and left. How do you like me know pops!
I picked my mom up, she drove me back to my place and I again was frozen, so I started to drink my coffee when I hear hubs calling my name from the bedroom, as much as I wanted to ignore him I thought that a nice warm bed might warm me up. So up I went, I ended up falling asleep again. Wake up, look at the clock 11AM WTF. I reach over to make sure Boo is still breathing, yup he is. The kid has been sleeping for 12 hours now, sweet. I get back up to start my day for a second time.
11:25am I hear boo scream "mom I peed my jammie pants" DOH! I go get him bathed and cleaned up.
I had the house cleaned up and everything done by about 3 so I was good, spent the rest of the day doing absolutely frig all, You know why???
BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Kisses you all on the cheek*
See ya later internet peeps!
Chow for now
posted by Sassy at 7:41 PM

3 Comments:

oh me nerves...........me split a gut a near pissed me panties.......thx god the tea was on the table..........ROTFLMFFAO

8:46 PM  

nope ya doesnt has a restriction on the blog it dont look like.........LMAO....

12:09 PM  

Sassy,
Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog. YOUR blog is hysterical and I am soooo adding this to my daily read. ....Winnie the Pooh Jammies...(giggle giggle snort) I occasionally wear Spongebob ones to the theatre when it's an early morning call...
I agree with newfieswoman...nearly pissed me panties! Smooches!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home