Sassy's World

Monday, October 16, 2006

The cold Shoulder

have you ever had the feeling that someone you think of as a good friend is giving you the cold shoulder? It could just be the fact that I feel guilty about the wreck and that I generally suffer depression and take medication for it and because of the accident the depression has gotten alot worse I really dont know. All I know is that I have a feeling a friendship is going down a lonly road to gonesville.

I switched over to this blogger beta and I really wish I hadn't of. I use to be able to do funky backgrounds and stuff for my template and now I haven't the foggiest clue on how to do it. Maybe I should just give up trying huh??

Anywho,
Chow
posted by Sassy at 4:29 PM

3 Comments:

Um, me is sure that ya isnt losin a good friend....but if ya is {{HUGE HUGS & SOOO SORRY }} .... but remember depression can make ya think all kinds of stuff that not really true especially when its got ya in its grip... yer gonna pull through this....an ya always knows where me is right???

5:13 PM  

I'm sure your not losing a friend, maybe they are going through a tough time too. I've struggled with depression most of my life and its not fun or easy but its good to have people you know you can talk to. Email me anytime you need to rant.
As for blogger beta, I haven't made the transition and I don't know if I want to. I'm finally getting the hang of how to do things on the old version. I've figured out how to do a LOT of things by going to the Google Help group.

12:42 AM  

So I go out of town for a couple of days and now you've moved back to blogger? Well, you just can't stay put, can you?

Hey! You moved while I was gone. Maybe you are trying to get away from me? Well TOO BAD! Cause I followed you back over here! hahahaha

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home