Sassy's World

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Well, just shoot me please

Today is a bad day for me, why I Dont know but I'm just real irrated today. For starters I miss my baby. Boo is still at my mom's house and this morning mom called and tells me he was up all night crying and he was throwing up this morning. I'm like bring him home to me. She said no its ok he's fine. Wahhhhhhhhhhh....
Then i get online and this girl I talk to which is hubs ex g/f. She went yesterday for her ultrasound and they told her that she was 21 weeks pregnant and she dont wanna know what she's having, so I had to hear about her spending spree on the new baby and how excited she is and all that Jazz.
THEN. Another friend tells me that his wife and him are going to their ultrasound tomorrow to find out what they are having and they think its twins and yada yada.
Now dont get me wrong, I talked about stuff when I was pregnant too, and I was excited and shit but I didnt rub it in peoples faces to the point it makes them feel bad.
It took me 4 years to have my son so I call him my miracle baby, and as much as I am thankful that I least have him a part of me can't help but be upset that I want a second one and it dont seem to be happening. So these people know this, and everytime they talk about the baby a piece of me breaks because I want to have another baby. Not adopt and before I get 1000 hate emails about adoption I have nothing against it, I'm all for it as a matter of fact, but, I wanna have another. I want it to exit MY body.

But that's not happening so I'm gonna go wallow in self pity now
Chow

posted by Sassy at 12:44 PM

3 Comments:

I say we form a posse and Tee pee their houses!

If a miracle baby can happen once...who knows? Perhaps twice.
They told my cousin that she could never ever ever have kids- and she has three..a set of twins and another child.. withOUT fertility drugs!
so .. perhaps their is a greater chance of a mini Sassy coming into the world than you realize. Hang in there, Babe -I'm sending good thoughts your way!

1:46 PM  

Sassy, yer aware of the stats on people taking a long time to get preggers.. DDQ is absolutely positively right... one miracle baby?? who know?? ya can always has that other miracle... AND me is sure that ya knows ppl who has had it happen to them???

{{{ HUGS HUGGLES }}}

2:20 PM  

Oh so Sassy one....Me will do what me can an has a little talk with the good an evil that is runnin the world.......the evil will prolly be the one that listens to me cuz god an me has an understandin ya knows!!!!!!!

Always hopin for ya

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home