Sassy's World

Thursday, October 26, 2006

From a gas can thief to a tire slasher

Well it seems the crime is working its way up. Last weekend were bugged to the eyes by cops about missing gas cans and this morning I was woke up by banging at the damn door at 6AM. I'm thinking someone better be dying if your knocking on my door this early people. Dog is barking, Boo is screaming and I'm tired. I hear hubs answer the door and then I hear a deep male voice. I go to the top of the stairs and peep over to see cops. WTF. I went back to bed and pulled the covers over my head and mumbled to myself. What I mumbled I have no idea. After the cops left hubs come up to tell me that 24-38 tires were slashed on the vehicles on the road. Makes me some damn glad I dont own anything with wheels because I would of been hunting the tire slashers down and slashing their private parts.

Chow
posted by Sassy at 1:43 PM

2 Comments:

Oh, me nerves!!!!! Only to you could this happen... God lord woman ya lives on the worst street in the city... God save us all!!! First it the Indy 500 , then the gas can thiefs , now it Tire Slashers Annonymous... What next??? Set fire to the cars??? Me everloving nerves. Me knows just what yer Street needs.. Police on each corner from one end of the street to the other.. Hey that could get rid of the Crack Houses too huh???

6:49 PM  

I'm thinking you live in a high crime area. You might consider moving. LOL

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home