Sassy's World

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Free home decorater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll send this person free of charge...I will ship him back here free of charge....Oh yes he does a WONDERFUL job at what he does. Its enough to make you clamp your teeth together so tight you can feel them grinding away and gasp at the beautiful site.

OH yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you up for it??????

Didnt think so... My beautiful 2 year old son whom I love with my entire being and he is my entire world. But for the last 2 days I would love to sell him to the freakin gypsies.

Lastnight I was sitting in my chair and he was playing with his toys minding his business when I heard this noise. Not a good noise.....I turned around and he was colouring on the back of my beige living room chair with BLACK MAGIC MARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freakin lost my mind I was freakin out. I soaked it in hair spray and scrubbed for all I was worth and he is some lucky....It come out so whew.

THen today...oh yes today..

I have to wipe my dogs paws when he comes in because he's a big 60 pound pain in the ass who never fails to come in full of mud when he goes outside and I dont want it tracked though my house....From the living room I hear mommy I pooped...

Me: Its ok boo mommy will clean you up in minute
Boo: its on the couch mommy
Me: {Thinking its leaking out his diaper on got on the couch comfter} Its ok baby mommy will get it in a minute
Boo: Ok Mommy

Well I come back in the living room and clamped my teeth together and gasped and under my breath muttered what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my precious 2 year old son COVERED in shit. My couch was COVERED in shit. It was on the wall, in his hair, his face, his arms, legs and feet wre covered. It was EVERYWHERE. I picked him up by the seat of his pants and the back of his shirt and put him in the tub clothes and all. Hosed him down and then stripped off the clothes and bathed him. After that I scrubbed the couch and wall. Jumped in the shower nad then started the laundry.

What a day!

You sure you dont wanna a decorater??????

~~~Chow
posted by Sassy at 9:39 PM

5 Comments:

Thanks, But....
Ummmmmmm.......NO!


Ewwww, you poor thing. I've been lucky, 4 kids and nothing like that has ever happened (where's a piece of friggin wood when you need it?)

7:22 AM  

no comment could do justice to what me is thinkin so me will say no comment .....sorry dear girl

12:34 PM  

Sure, me wants a decorator....So, if you pay the shippin to an from....Me will take yer decorator...He prolly better than anything me could do.......POOP an MAGIC MARKER decoratin or not!!!!!!! wink wink

8:53 PM  

Ew! That's it. Not kids for me. Period! haha

11:13 AM  

I've had the exact same experience with vaseline, shit, and still deal with markers on the walls, floors, couches...it doesn't end @ 2, they continue till they are 6:)

Drunk Midgets is all they are:)

GOOD LUCK!!!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home