Sassy's World

Monday, October 30, 2006

My computer has wings...It soon will fly

Lastnight I was online doing whatever it was I was doing. And all of a sudden it decided to reboot. When it come back I had a nice black screen...

Error loading OS.....

WTF

What happened??

I have no idea but I bet if you looked out the window you might of seen my computer fly by. I kicked the computer desk stubbing my toe which led to me screaming profanities at the computer AND the desk. I was livid.

This morning I start calling places to find out how much its gonna cost to fix the freakin thing. 60 bucks not bad!

Chow
posted by Sassy at 9:51 PM

3 Comments:

60 bucks isnt' too bad. It shouldn't be anything to big. It just forgot what it was doing.

11:27 PM  

Um, well as long as it flies by an isnt pink then me will be ok.. Me start to see flying PINK computer harddrives flying by an me will be seriously lockin meself into a nuthouse bigger with stronger locks than the one me runs. You know Newfieswoman Home for the Insane??? LOL..

60$ not to bad for it not knowin what to do.....LOL. It COULD'VE been much worse.. Think.. Fried Motherboared ( LOL ) , in need of Power Box cuz ya got hit by lightening.. Fried Memory.. oh how the list goes on an on an on......fried motherboard!!!!!! remember that???? LOL

5:59 AM  

Doing better than my computer....spent over $250 recently on the crapper...parts alone. Wouldnt pay the computer guy b/c when I told him I was afraid my harddrive was going to crash he told me I was stupid..well 1wk later..bam, all gone. Dick! I hate computers.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home