Sassy's World

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

WTF is wrong with my street

Here is a rundown of the events on my street in the last SEVEN days.

1. Gas Can thieves
2. Car tire slashers
3. Sheds being broken into (atleast 4 that we know of)
4. 2 cars were stolen
5. A water pipe on the street beside me burst nearly flooding us all
6. The cop was stuck in the mud (leaving me in fits of laughter)
7. A guy was stabbed in the park across the street from me
8. Lastnight a freakin fire totally gutted out a house and caught the house beside it on fire

so tell me...what has possessed my street. I no longer live on Alfred Street..Nope nope nope....I live on ELM street. Yeah so tonight I expect to see Freddy freakin Kruger running up and down my street.

Its nuts. I would love to move off this haunted possessed street but funds just dont allow it. Not only do I have to come up with moving costs I have to transfer everything over like phone, satellite, internet and heat, hydro, yeah you get the picture. Just can't afford it. So until I win the fuckin 649 I'm stuck on a street from a horror movie....

In fact here's a little diddy for ya....Have you seen the movie silent hill???? Well folks that movie was taped in downtown of where I currently reside. Its about a 10 minute walk from my house as a matter of fact So now...Tell me that my town is freakin spooky.

~~~~Chow

PS....I'm have me a romp with Mr Campbell tonight ~ WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!
posted by Sassy at 7:10 PM

2 Comments:

Holy HONK- Get the hell out of Psycho town while you still can!

9:46 PM  

Go out on the front porch with the video camera and see if you can get video of the deamons that have possesed your street.

Mr. Campbell gets around doesn't he?

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home