Sassy's World

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Someone save me

Today I had the most waste of time converstaion I have EVER had in my entire life. I was talking to my dad on my front porch and bubble head from across the street comes over. All she has on is a pair of short shorts and a bikni top on. My dad has a grin from ear to ear *dirty old man*

Anywho....

She comes over and starts talking like she's been included in the conversation the entire time. Dad asked if she realized that it was October and that it was cold and she' was dressed for the freakin beach.

Her: well today is a holiday
Dad: It is?? If its a holdiay why the hell did i work?
Her: (Twirling her hair and smackin her gum) Like I dunno because its a holiday
Me: And what holiday is it???
Her; One where you can dress up like anything you want and get candy
Me: us?? as in adults?? or kids
Her: Anyone
Dad: and they close everything down for this?
Her: Well they should because everyone eats to much candy and then they are sick the next day and can't go to work
Dad: so we should get TWO days off?
Her: yes
Me: Alrighty then
Dad: You still didnt tell us the name of the holiday
Her: Duh Silly....its national we can eat too much candy day
Me (Freakin laughin my ass off) but it has a name..
Her: it does?
ME: YES HALLOWEEN
Her: no thats the holiday when you carve pumpkins (and she skipped off)

That was a huge waste of 20 minutes

Chow
posted by Sassy at 4:13 PM

3 Comments:

ME EVERLOVIN NERVES!!!!!!! Is ya sure Sassy that this girl who lives across the street is from Earth an not some far away PLANET????? LIKE "" P L U T O "" ??Girl, me is beginnin to wonder about her... Me has heard of dumb blondes but that is insane....

All men {{ be they daddy's or not}} gets that silly ear to ear grin from half dressed bimbo's... Dirty naughty ole men indeed!!!!! LMAO......sorry Sassy's Daddy

5:09 PM  

The next time she comes over..
just bop her on the head..
and if she asks why..
say it's that national-Let's beat a dipshit-Day....

LOL - too damn funny!

5:40 PM  

Seriously, I think I would like to meet your neighbor. I'm sure she provides non-stop entertainment. haha

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home