Sassy's World

Friday, November 03, 2006

Um...

Well I figured since I hadn't blogged in a few days I had best scoot in and posting something. I've had a pounding headache for the past few days and its really starting to make me crazy. To add to the crazy shit bubble head come over tonight to show us her new "Blowjob juice" like I really wante to know but hubs was all ears. I've heard about such stuff before but honestly I personally have no use for it so I dont care to hear what effect it has. Well she was twirling her hair and yapping about it hubs kept asking when I was doing a sex shop run. I proceeded to tell him with the clouds spit gold coins. He just sighed and turned back to bubble head. After about 2 minutes he asked me again when I was going to the sex shop. I just gave him the evil eye. I'm curled up on the couch in my pj's and a blanket and boo is sleeping beside me. I look like I'm gonna get up and run to the sex shop for something for him right now right? NOT. I go back to watching my movie and he's again listening to airhead. For the third time he asked me again in which I looked at him. If you want some nice tasting lotion to rub on your pecker then YOU take the money and YOU go to the sex shop and YOU buy the damn shit. I'm not feeling well and I'm not going nowhere. He looks at me with a straight face. I dont wanna look gay. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have it in mind to fill his goddamn stocking with the shit. I was tempted to shove the juice up bubbleheads ass for bringing it over. I was also tempted to send hubs home with her and they could have fun with the juice and leave me in peace. I'm not very happy when I'm sick.

On a good note we started putting up our Christmas decorations tonight. We got most of our lights put up inside but that's about as far as we got. Tomorrow I wanna get the top of the entertainment center cleaned off and decorated. I was gonna put the tree up but I just can't do it because its too pathetic looking so I'm gonna wait and buy a new one around the 20th. So everything will be up but the tree. I'm a huge christmas person so I put the stuff up as early as I can

~~~Chow
posted by Sassy at 9:58 PM

3 Comments:

Um, blowjob juice huh??? Have fun...Maybe ya can get it in chocolate an get all the chocolate ya can handle if ya gives yer hubs a blowjob??? LOL.......But what gots me is a neighbor comin to ya an tellin ya all about this....Yer livin on more than a possessed street....

Glad to hear yer such a X-mas person an is gettin yer decorations up a wee bit early maybe??? Me does know that loads of ppl puts them up right after Halloween... Me says if it makes ya happy get them decorations up an enjoy the X-mas holidays...It is only :
Countdown to Christmas

Can't Wait?
How long 'til Christmas?

51 Days

3 Hours

49 Minutes


...But who's counting?

<------Me would quess {{ prolly correctly that you Mz Sassy is?? }}

enjoy.......an keep us posted eh???

10:22 PM  

Now I REALLY think I should meet your neighbor. LOL! When he siad he didn't want to look gay you should have responded "TOO LATE!" LOLOL

I love Christmas too.

5:16 PM  

Hey , it's been awhile since you last posted so it's time to kick you in the pants you think?? **a friend gives mz sassy a good swift kick in the butt to get a new post going**

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home