Sassy's World

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OMG there is 2 of them

Oh you are all NOT going to believe this...

Today I'm outside talkin to my neighbour 2 doors down and out cause blondie. So I says oh lookie who is outside. My neighbour yells out to her and she answers back. I'm like that's not here because this girl is talking in such a monotone voice it could of put you to sleep.

LIGHTBULB OVERHEAD!!!

Me: holy shit there is 2 of them
Him: There can't be
Me: Theres gotta be cause that is NOT blondie the bimbo.
Him: This is unfreakin real
Me: Your not kiddin

Next thing you know out come blondie. I'm all she's a fuckin Twin....Double the blonde bimboness just what we need. So my neighbour tells me he's gonna go over and scope it out. I tell him to call me when he gets home and tell me the scoop.

So he goes over and calls me when he gets home and tells me that yes they are twins and they are the same IQ level. So lordy lordy above I get double the fun :D

So I'm sure the fun will really begin now

On a good note....I'm back on Jay's blog list :D

~~Chow
posted by Sassy at 4:37 PM

2 Comments:

IF ya has 2 of um WE WANT PICS!!!! So like Jay has said....Get some pics...Find , steal, borrow, beg a camcorder, videocamera something........Don't let yer faithful fans down!!! LOL......me naughty....off to bed for being bad!!!!!!!

5:14 PM  

I'm sure you neighbor was really excited to go over there to check THAT out. Well, I would have at least. haha

Twins!?! Just pop some popcorn and sit out on the front porch and watch the show.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home