Sassy's World

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm back Baby

Well so ya I figured it out YAY!!!!

See my blogroll is all back and fixed. And I was gone on my blogreads this morning to notice that Jay at Cynical Bastard has forgotten to add me back to his blogroll *sobs*. Maybe he dont like me no more :(.

Anyways its the same shit different day here. The cops were here lastnight. Not at my house exactly but out in the middle of the street. I hear this commotion lastnight and peep my nose out the curtain to see not one, not two but THREE police cars which in this town is like the whole on duty police force in a town with about 80,000 people. (I'm kidding) but anyways they were on my street. So I'm just dying to know what is going on so I run to the phone and call my neighbour.

Me: Hey what's happening outside
Him: They busted blondie
Me; WHAT...For what..
Him: Prostitution
Me: WHOOT...she put her blowjob juice to work and got caught. What an ass
Him: {fits of laughter} Sassy your killin me
Me: Yeah I know I have that effect on people
Him: She was busted with 4 men
Me: FOUR???? She got some extra holes we werent blessed with
Him: {choke, hack, snort} SASSY STOP
Me: Oh you love me and you know it
Him: yeah yeah
Me: K dude gotta go and watch her come out in cuffs
Him: Chow babe!

So I run back to the door and they haul her out with nothing but a towel. She's not in her house she's in the one next door and I'm dying laughing because she is screaming at the cops. Sleeping with four men isn't against the law, I only took 500 bucks from them so its not like I got rich of them either. I went out to clean off the front porch because I just had to get a better listen. Then one guy pipes up. ITs not against the law to sleep with four men, hell you can sleep with 400 men at a time. I Mumble "Thats a whole lotta hole's" but getting paid IS against the law. She says NOW YOU TELL ME. I'm like WTF you didnt know that lol. Anywho the cop pipes up...That just makes you a slut.

I had to RUN inside because I busted that much I almost puked WAY TO GO POLICE! They got a point in my book.

Now if you can believe this....SHES HOME

She got a fine, a slap, and a went home

She probably used the blowjob juice on teh police for a treat...MY BAD...I need to go to my room. Anyone wanna send me????

~~~~CHOW

PS...for those of you that wanna know what this blowjob juice is all about...Its lotion that you rub on your pleasure pleaser. Your hubs will lay back and get all hot (litterally) and will enjoy a bj alot better, he heats up, it tastes good and all is good :D
posted by Sassy at 1:11 PM

5 Comments:

GO TO YER ROOM SASSY!!!!!!!!!!!! Yer bad bad bad..

ROTFL

She did NOT know takin money is against the law.......ROTFLMFFAO....she one cheap ho to boot.......500$ for all 4 of them??? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1:29 PM  

OMG

I am sooo loving the "Blonde Bimbo" series of post.. can't wait for the next chapter!

1:35 PM  

Yeah ~ she's cheap lol

I'm going to my room now :D

2:02 PM  

OMG, I am in tears! LOL, too much..too much.

3:07 PM  

Ok, I would have run and got the camera and gotten a picture of her coming out of her house like that. And maybe a video to put on the internet. LOL

I added you back to my blogroll. I promise it wasn't intentional.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home