Sassy's World

Saturday, November 25, 2006

.........Ahem

I found my way back to you all...Did you miss me LOL.

Nothing much has been going on around here other then family trouble and I really dont think ya'll wanna hear about it so I just stay away. Have no fear I still read you all...I just dont piss and moan here..

So yesterday mom ordered my hubs white Christmas tree so that is now OUR christmas present. What I'd like to know is how come I..Yes ME...Got shafted. I didnt want a white christmas tree and now that is my present too blah...Remind me to thanks hubs later when I fill is stocking with something nasty.

Anywho we went to walmart yesterday. I'm so pissed at walmart that I WISH we had a target or a kmart in Canada that I could go to. I went and asked the girl if the stuff that was in my cart would fit on layaway because they are pretty packed back there. She told me YES. So I went and finished my shopping and went back to the layaway counter to lay the stuff away and Jordan was there. He tells me that I can NOT layaway the stuff and I'm like why the fuck not Holly just told me that I could. Yeah well HOlly is not here and I am saying no he tells me because there is no room. So that would of been fine BUT....There was the exact same stuff on the counter from the lady that was there in front of me and he put that stuff on layaway no problem. I was pissed. I couldn't find a manager or nothing so I said that's fine I'll go home and call in a complaint. That is exactly what I did. Now the kid no longer works there and when I go back out I can lay my stuff away.

So.....I must go for now and get some stuff done but I promise not to disappear for days at a time no more

~~~Chow
posted by Sassy at 12:10 PM

1 Comments:

Me wishes we had K-Mart back here in Ontario.. With my luck there prolly is one or more but they is too far away from Hell, Ontario where me is. But if memory serves me {{ most times it don't }} aint K-Mart gone from all of Canada?? Damn them for doin that. K-Mart was a pretty cool place for gettin stuff at half decent prices too.. Double damn it!!!!!!!! Ah well what can ya do. Shop where there is stores

But good for you for nailin that punk kid Jordan. Me hates inconsiderate an rude ppl who thinks they own the lay-a-way departments in some stores... LOL

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home