Sassy's World

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm gonna end up hurtin someone

You know for the most part I'm a pretty fun, loving, laid back 28 year old SAHM of a 2 year. UNTIL you piss in my cheerios. Then I'm being a raging fuckin lunatic. Lastnight I went from sweet sarcastic Sassy to You-better-lock-me-the-fuck-up-before-I-kill-someone Sassy. Hell yes I was livid. Here is what went down.

Its about 1:30AM and I'm sitting on the couch minding my own buisness...Pissed mind you because Emmitt Smith won Dancing with the stars and he had the same partner that Drew Lachey won with Last year...MMMMMMMMMMMMM Drew Lachey...Anyways back to the story.....

So I'm sitting on the couch when I hear this ruckus outside. A girl screaming and a guy yelling and another girl freakin out. I'm thinkin wtf is going on at this time of night. So I go to the door and this is what I see. A guy is holding a beer bottle (I think) above his head, he's got the one girl pinned to the ground and about to hit the girl on the ground. The second girl is on his back flippin out on him to leave the other girl alone. At first I was scared shitless but thought if I didnt do something and fast that poor girl was gonna wear that beer bottle. So without even thinking again I open the door and yell "GET THE FUCK OFF HER" and I picked up the phone and called 911. The bastard threw the bottle at MY front door. I opened the door and asked the girls if they were ok and the girl on the ground was throwing up from fear (Or too much booze) and the other girl noddeed. THEN he turned around and in one hit punched her square in the face and she hit the ground. So now my neighbour comes out and the 2 of us are out there. Hes got ahold of the guy and I go to make sure the young girl is ok. Her nose no doubt is busted....

THEN

The mother fucker SPIT IN MY FACE. I go to help her and she spits in my face. I pin her to the ground with my knee on her chest and I'm losing my freakin mind. I can't stand being spit on. So I am on the ground on top of her freakin losing my mind WHEN the cops show up. So I'm thinkin wonderful I'm gonna be busted now because I'm on top of this idiot and her nose is broken.

Turns out...The guy was screwing the girl that he was gonna smack with the bottle when his girlfriend come home...which was the girl that spit in my face. So there was a huge ass fight.

I didnt get in trouble although the cop was trying to bust be for breakin her nose but the other girl and my neighbour saved my ass on that one...

So lesson learned. Next time there is a fight...Continue watching TV....

~~~~Chow

PS...Another crack house on my street got busted..Only 2 left to go :D
posted by Sassy at 10:19 AM

4 Comments:

Thx god for neighbours who is honest huh??? Would has hated to hear ya ended up in jail for being a good samaritan an all....

good to know that the crack houses in goin down one by one...me feels yer pain..

what a neighborhood ya lives in

10:50 AM  

Ok, I'm probably not going to come visit you unless I'm allowed to carry a gun.

One time when I was in college I had these neighbors that fought a lot. Every time they would get going he would shove her and hit and she would scream and my two roommates and I would go over there and save her and the cops would show up and take the dude away. Then he'd be back the next day.

So one night they're fighting and the woman comes running into the hall screaming. I open the door and the dude is choking her. So I clobbered him in the ribs with a baseball bat. Nailed him! He buckled over and I drilled him again. Broke 2 of his ribs.

The cops got there and woman who he was choking wanted ME arrested! I told her I'd let the dude kill her next time. They didn't arrest me though and the couple moved out.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

12:08 AM  

maybe ya should think of hiring a body guard for yer house??? might be worth it to keep out or away the loonies........LOL

7:37 PM  

Um an since when was you an I am quoting here: '' I'm being a raging fuckin lunatic. Last night I went from sweet sarcastic Sassy to You-better-lock-me-the-fuck-up-before-I-kill-someone Sassy''. I will agree that you is usually laid back kind and good SAHM to Boo. But I was always under the impression that ''the raging fuckin lunatic was there as well as the lock-me-up-before-I-kill-someone-Sassy''........LOL LOL wink wink nudge nudge..{{ that's ok I like you anyways }}.. I also thought that in order to live where you do that you would have to be like that. Like someone said in a previous post to you. We are all waiting for the post that says ' I, Sassy am moving.' LOL

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home