Sassy's World

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I got a case of the winter blahs

Normally I dont get them cause the winter dont generally bother me because I become a hermit and only go out when we are laying on the ground starving to death or the only thing left in the house to wipe our ass with is the sleeve of our shirts because frankly I hate snow. Its pretty and fun to play in for short periods of time but its cold and I'm not a huge fan of cold. Snow means Christmas though and I love Christmas. I truely mean I love Christmas, everything about Christmas...Hell I Dont even mind going in debt for Christmas but only to bitch after Christmas when my pocket book is so far in the negative I dont know if it will ever see postive again. I still love Christmas. The lights are my favorite and not on trees either lol. I love the lights on the OUTSIDE of the house as well as the inside. I currently have about 11 sets of lights in my house and 5 outside. This year though I'm having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit. I think alot of it is the face that hubs health hasn't been that good and being he's only 31 he should be alot better health then he is. I'm sure my blahs will pass

Anyways lastnight I spent a good chunk of the night crying because I miss my papa and for some reason when I get the blahs I can't stop thinking of him. He was with my gramma my whole life but not my biological grandfather but was closer to me then my own father for the most part. He passed away in March of 2001 and I still have a hard time beliveing hes' gone. So anyways I guess hubs had enough of listening to me cry lsatnight and decided he was gonna turn into a comedian.

Hubs: hey sassy you gonna smile anytime tonight...They are free and free is good
Me: I dont feel like smiling and if you want free go across the street
Hubs: oh well aren't you just a bowl of sunshine
Me: Sunshine is my middle name sweetheart
Hubs: Ha, you can only wish
Me: Thanks I love you too
Hubs: You know what you need?
Me: A million bucks and a massage
Hubs: No
Me: Then what?
Hubs: A nice white fluffly thing with a orange tuff of hair on his head
Me: WTF are you are talkin about
Hubs: {CHIRPS} Hey sweet cheeks, I'm only 9995.95
Me: Your an asshole
Hubs: Asshole is my middle name
Me: You got that right

So I didnt laugh about it...UNTIL he broke down and started doing some monkey dance that made him look like something on crack....It was HILARIOUS

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 10:14 AM

2 Comments:

Smiling and laughing is good for you. I love Christmas too. But, lots of people get the blahs this time of year. I have to fight the blahs all year round, but at Christmas they aren't allowed.

11:05 PM  

it takes less muscels to smile than to frown. Look at it this way, a smile is a frown turned upside down ;);)

so, he danced around like a monkey lookin like something on crack?? that musta been a site.. rofl

an me agrees.......**whistles** hey sweetcheeks take me home me is cheap only 9,995.95. me will sweet talk ya till the cows come home.. **whistles**

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home