Sassy's World

Monday, January 15, 2007

Losing my grip!

I think its about time I seek some serious mental help. The last 48 hours I have felt like I'm losing my grip on life. I spent all day yesterday flaked out on the couch and watched all 3 lord of the rings movies. 9 hours and I never moved other then to use the bathroom. If my mind started to wander at all it was like I was climbing the walls. Every small noise irrated me and caused me to shake, I didnt want to speak or be spoken too. I fought back tears all day. Today isn't much better. I still feel as though I'm losing my grip.

What is wrong with me???

I have asked myself that question about 1000 times since yesterday. Is the flu eating away at me? IS the Benalyn starting to make me crazy? I'm I just going crazy? How come I can't get a grip? I get like this and I'm terrified to be alone. Not because I Think I'm going to hurt myself or Boo but because I just wanna lock myself away and I can't.

We got our first ice storm and from what I hear its pretty bad. Around my house is pretty ice bound but the roads are clear. Hanging from the trees and such are nice long icicles however. So now maybe the flu germs will up and book out of my house

Chow
posted by Sassy at 1:45 PM

3 Comments:

Me doesnt think yer ''losing yer grip''........Me does think though that yer nerves is prolly stetched to the limit an yer over-thinkin stuff...The flu will go away just when me cant say .....

If yer feelin down an needs help blog it... Ya could get some useful feedback OR ya could email me an me will talk ya through whatever it is......

NW

Hope you an Boo continue to get better

2:05 PM  

Hope ya has found yer 'grip'. It a terrible thing to lose ya knows????

7:38 PM  

My advice to you would be to start drinking heavily.

Hey, I didn't say it was good advice! ;-)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home