Sassy's World

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The holidays killed me!

So I'm writing to you from the dead.

As soon as I return I will remove the Christmas background off my blog because frankly I'm tired of the holidays now. They were great dont get me wrong and I really enjoyed having 2 weeks home with my hubby and Boo because if you can believe we did NOT fight which is a world freakin record for us. We fight if we are home together more then 48 hours because we can't agree on nothing. I think he's too hard on Boo he dont think I'm hard enough. I cleaned the house but its not good enough for him.. That kinda of stuff.

So its now 2007!

My mom has a theory and I hope to fuck its right. Cause crikey I love the theory!

It took me 4 years to get pregnant with my son. We tried from 1999 till 2003. Now being 2007 that means 4 years ago I got pregnant. So we are hoping this is my year. I want another baby so bad and my hubby and I aren't getting no younger. He's gonna be 31 this year and I'm gonna be 29 so time is slowly getting short and being that I have a hard time getting pregnant time is getting shorter alot faster for me!

So I'm hoping...I'm gonna start eating right and doing some exercises to try and lose some weight and hope that be dec 31 2007 I'm haveing baby #2 :D

CHOW
posted by Sassy at 11:14 PM

2 Comments:

Best of luck to you!

10:48 PM  

Hopee that ya gets what ya wants this year!!!!!!!! And me do hopes that yer mum is right!!!!!! You think positive me think negitive??? Maybe that will work???????? What'cha think ????????

Luck an all that

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home