Sassy's World

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'd like to take the flu and stick it!

I've had the flu now since Friday and I'm tired of it. Up to the ears fed up. I cough like you wouldnt believe and its starting to drive me insane. Boo has the croup so the two of us together is a site to see. Neither of us can stop coughing 2 minutes at a time and all we have done is lay on the couch since friday. I've seen more episodes of Dora the Explorer then I have ever cared to see. But I was that sick I would of watched the pope talk on 12 hours straight as long as I didnt have to move.

Here it is Jan 9th and we will have no snow. Well we have a light dusting of it but I wouldn't call it snow and the temperature has dropped a bit but nothing like we usually have and from what i hear its suppose to get warm again this weekend coming. I wish it would get freezing cold and kill these damn flu germs.

Nothing has changed around here really! I really wish something good would happen but I Dont see that in the near future.

Well I'm heading back to the Big comfy couch

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 4:29 PM

2 Comments:

Sorry yer so sick...Sorry for Boo too...Ya know if ya can send it over the internet give it me addy an me will take it for ya kk??? LOL

Hope that yer big comfy couch makes ya feel better girly

Hope ya gets better real soon!!!!!!!!!

6:26 PM  

We aren't having winter here either. They have been saying all week that we might get snow this weekend. Then suddenly they changed it to ice. Now, they say the highs will be in the 50's (F) so just rain. Perfect weather to cause more colds, flu and other sickness.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home