Sassy's World

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Still down with the flu!

But we are starting to come back.

After trying a ton of different medication to try and rid this flu I Think we found that Benalyn 1 is the best thing out there for what we are fighting. After 8 days with this damn virus I've about had enough. I'm still not over it but I'm 95% better then I was this time last week. Boo is also showing great improvement as well. We actually had a full night sleep lastnight with no coughing it was BEAUTIFUL.

Mom and I took boo to the walk in clinic lastnight to get looked at because he was coughing pretty bad and it was starting to make me a tad nervous. So off we go in the rain to see what is going on. After sitting waiting in the waiting room for near 3 hours we got called in, only for Boo to scream he wanted gramma so I had to get the nurse to go get her. We are then all in the room waiting another 45 minutes for the dr he finally strolls in. He checks boo over and says that his chest is slighly congested but nothing major and the couch is from a tickle in his throat which I know all too well cause thats what sends me into a coughing fit. So he tells me to go and get Childrens Benalyn for Boo and some adult stuff for me because if Boo sees me coughing he's gonna cough. Yes dr! Then I was NOT amused

Me: how long does this flu last roughly?
dr: it can last up to 6 weeks
Me: SIX FUCKING WEEKS?
mom slaps me in the back of the head and tells me to watch my mouth
Me: But mom did you hear that....we could be sick for SIX, count them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 WEEKS and then I'll be dead

So I go on my way because mommy got mad at me :(

I'm feeling almost human again so that's a YAY ME!

CHOW
posted by Sassy at 8:13 PM

1 Comments:

Hip hip horray for you an Boo.. Glad to hear that yer 95% better today than ya was. The flu is a real fuckin drag.

Wonder why doc's is so simple-minded sometimes?? He could has found a way to make it sound like it doesn't always take 6 weeks for heavens sake , ya thinks?? Maybe its just me..Me will talk with Satan to see if he won't hurry up a cure for you. And for Boo too..TThen ya can be happy again..On the good side its getting cold enof in Ontario to kill the germs in the air so maybe the flu germs will all get killed soon??

Hopes yer all better real soon...Luck an all that

NW

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home