Sassy's World

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Just thought I'd share

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each
day,
at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia
coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces.



In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop
However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine,
beer (or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a
distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.



WATER = Poop
WINE = HEALTH
Free Yourself of Poop , drink WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is better to drink wine and talk crap than to drink water and be full
of
crap, There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I am
doing
it as a public service.
posted by Sassy at 4:22 PM

1 Comments:

Yer to kind ... Yes , thx for sharing that.. Um, me thinks me is in TROUBLE.. Cuz, yes silly me still drinks water outta the tabs. OH MY. rofl rofl

Such a wonderful thing a public service announcement. But now what is me gonna drink??? POOP?? EWWWWWWWW rofl

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home