Sassy's World

Monday, January 22, 2007

There goes my TV

Normally I love football. I love football when my teams are in it and when hubs team in still in cause that means that I dont have to hear that screaming and hollaring about how much his team sucks shit and how a group of first graders make a better football team then his team.

That was what I had to hear lastnight.

The fuckin colts beat out the patriots and my house went to shambles. So yeah you can damn well guess who hubby was rooting for. Here is a clue....it was NOT the colts.

He threw the remote and hit the corner of my 52 inch tv and busted a chip out of it. Then there was me the raging lunatic wife because he just beat the shit out of my TV. I'm all its not like you bet money on the fuckin game so relax dude. He wasnt hearing it so my ass went to bed.

THANK YOU PATRIOTS FOR BEING IDIOTS!

Anywho tonight.....

I did the wife thing and took out the garbage. I'll have you know its usually hubby's chore but from having his boxers in a twist I did it just so I wouldn't have to listen to him I did it.

I'm going out the front door with 2 bags of garbage and I'm heading for the street when I heard the voice.

God save me now!

"Hey Sassy, you taking out the garbage?"
"No I sliced and diced a few bodies and I'm looking for a place to hide the remains"
"YOU DID WHAT"
I roll my eyes, drop the garbage and go in the house. Hubs asks me what is going on so I tell him and he busts out laughing. He goes to the door and she's staring at the bags and TALKING to them. Like hello!

I suppose before long I'll have the damn cops at my door thinking I killed someone

*Chow*
posted by Sassy at 8:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home