Sassy's World

Saturday, January 20, 2007

How are people so stunned?

People with no brains should be sent to live together in a secluded freakin area where they are not a danger to themselves.

Seriously....The blonde chick across the street is dumb.

Here is how it went!

Mom and I are unloading the groceries to bring in the house. Its COLD people and I mean nipples like glass cutters and she comes outside in a short mini skirt and a tank top and boots to her freakin knees. She asks if we need help to which we said no but thanks for the offer. My neighbour comes out and says "Hey bubble snatch, you cold" to which she replies "YES! I'm freezing and I Dont have idea why"

HELLO JACKASS!

So after we tell her that she might wanna put some nice warm pants on and maybe a sweater and you know a coat would be mighty fine too she just has this blank "I'm an idiot" stare to which I asked "something we say not sink in?" she then tells me if she covers up she wont look hot no more.

This is where I faint. After I get up off the ground I just shake my head.

Lets see how hot you look when your nose is red, your eyes are puffy and your coughing your guts up dummy!

Ugh

*~* CHOW *~*
posted by Sassy at 7:05 PM

2 Comments:

all me can say or do is ROTFLMFFAO......yea, how hot she gonna look when she gets sick?? NOT VERY.......ROTFLMFFAO

10:34 AM  

Hahaha ... I love the dumb neighbour stories! I still think we need pics of this hottie .. er .. moron! LOL

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home