Sassy's World

Sunday, January 28, 2007

We have snow by the ass load!

Today Boo decided he wanted to go out and build a snowman. So he comes over to me while I'm suffering from a nice headache and my stomach is all buggered up and leans on my legs and looks up at me with the puppy dog eyes.





Boo: mommy can we go build a snowman


Me: You dont wanna build a snowman, you want to throw snow at mommy!


Boo: No me wont, we just gots to build a snowman


Me: Daddy and I will take you out if you promise not throw snow at mommy. I dont have a winter coat, hat, mitts or anything so I'll freeze


Boo: ok mommy I promise





Sooooooooooooooooo I get him all dressed and ready to go when Hubs comes up with the idea of going to the store and get some goodies so that when we come in from playing in the snow we can have some hot chocolate, some goodies and watch a movie. So we put boo in his sled to pull him to the store




There he is ready to go....So we go to the store and get our goodies and come home...Boo's not ready to come in yet so we decided to stay out and play for THREE hours. Just as we were getting ready to go in Boo throws a huge ass snowball at me and covers me in snow. I just looked at him and he laughed away...Then hubs decides we are playing tackle football and I go down in a big pile of snow. Needless to say I was froze.

WE can in and put our jammies on, curled up on the couch with our hot chocolate and goodies and watched the movie Cars....What a cute movie!

*~*Chow*~*

PS....I am thinking about closing up blog shop and just being a reader...What do you all think???
posted by Sassy at 10:52 PM

3 Comments:

Me likes yer stories so NO me doesn't want ya to close up ''blog shop''.. But me can't force ya into anything ya doesn't want to do.. Me will miss yer stories.. Maybe just take a little holiday from blogging then come back?????

Sounds like ya had a ball playin in the snow. OR. Maybe the most fun was cuddling on the couch with Hot Chocolate, goodies and watching the movie. Haven't seen Cars so can't comment on that.

;)

9:29 AM  

No, don't close up shop. I can't make it without your stories about your dumb blonde neighbour! haha

6:15 PM  

Oh No...you have too many fans to close up shop! Jay's right..we need those dumb blonde stories to make us all feel smarter. LOL

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home