Sassy's World

Friday, January 26, 2007

OMG ~ It was hilarious

Honestly today I was having a pretty rough day....Just call me butterfingers :D. I couldn't keep ahold of nothing to save my life. I was pretty depressed when I got up, aggrivated, just wanted to be left alone.

I heard the mailman close my mailbox so I went and opened the door to get my mail. Because my door swings open the wrong way in my opinion cause my doors swing the opposite of the way mine does. I have to go outside and around the door to get the mail. When the snow is blowing what seems 100 miles an hour and its freezing cold out the last thing I wanna do is go out and get the mail, but then I'm dying to see what is in the mailbox. So out I go and get the mail when I see her....Yep here comes Blondie out her front door to check the mail in a little teddy kinda night gown thing. She has a new man and from what I hear she likes to spend a whole lot of time playing with his goodies. So yeah here she comes in a little wee teddy that I'm sure had nothing underneath, small little spaghetti straps, and some lace in a pair of high heel shoes. WTF...She really has no brains.

I stopped to hollar down to my neighbour to see what was going on at his place Sat night cause we are invited down and we heard a scream. Just as I turned my head to look at her she fell, legs up over her head and she's flat out on the ground. Her ass bounced like it was full of jelly and there is on the ground. My neighbour must of noticed the jelly too cause he screamed out to her..."Ah your ass full of silicon saved your life"

I near died. I was laughing hysterically, snorting, choking, bent over with legs crossed laughing to kill myself. I'm so damn evil but its so hard not to laugh. Neither of us moved to go and help her up which was rather rude of us...I was in my sock feet, pj pants and a tshirt. I would of froze, and he was in nothing but splash pants and a tank top and his sock feet too.

Her boyfriend comes running out the house in nothing but a towel *so we know what they were doing * and scoops her up off the ground like you'd see in a damn fairy tale. She's ok so I turn to go in the house when I hear

"thank god I didnt land on my tits, they might of burst"

oh my! Someone save her from herself...

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 3:44 PM

2 Comments:

Hey, if someone saves HER from HERSELF , hell ya wouldnt have no dumb neighbor stories!!!! rofl rofl... in a teddy?? and him in a towel??? OHMY...

Well bless her stunned little heart for falling. Gave ya a good chuckle and ya didn't have to go far for it!!

Oh Sassy, yer not evil at all. If me had a neighbour like that me would not have helped her either. Me dont know about you but here in Hell, Ontario {{we has froze over ya know.. LMAO}}its freezing and that automically excempts ya from having to help stunned people who fall {{esp in their p.j.'s}}

Her boobs would have burst.....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ... chuckle snort spits water outta mouth.

4:08 PM  

LOL, too much. How do those people survive? I am surprised they find their damn way out of the womb. Boobs Bursting....ROFL, would have been a mess. Does silicon freeze? LOL

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home