Sassy's World

Monday, May 12, 2008

So long since I've been here!

Not much has really happened since I have been here last. To what few readers I have thanks for sticking by me. I will promise to try and write alot more now that my life seems to be in shambles I really have no much else to do so blogging will be alot easier.

For starters, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on March 18th at 8:38am, he weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. I know how have my 2 baby boys. I'm loving being a mommy of 2 but its a bit more tiring then a mommy of 1.

Next, as of right now my hubby and I not together. He's had enough of me I guess and said he needs a break so he is currently staying with friends of ours until we either work it out or leaves and goes back home to Newfoundland. We shall see what happens. I'm not even sure I want to work it out because I'm tired of getting shit all the time when I try and do what I can. Its never good enough. I know he has alot of stress being the only person bringing in the money and having to make sure that the kids are looked after but its not like its easy for me either. So I'll keep you updated on that.

My gramma went into the hospital on May 9th for a triple heart bypass and I got a call Friday afternoon saying she wasn't very good. I went up and seen her for half and hour then come home and totally lost my shit. I was inches away from the MH and a good friend of mine online talked some sense into because houstan I was aching for the white light. I'm happy to say that she's doing wonderful now and it looks as though she'll be coming home sometime this week. I'm not sure I like the thought of her coming home that fast because I mean she is 74 but I'll go and help her when I can.

Seems I have lost a few friends along the way of this as well. It really shouldn't be a big surprise to me however because they have their lives and me being a mom of 2 small children dont fit it with their ways now I guess. Ah well, I'm upset over it but nothing I can do about it. People choose their path in life and if I'm a stepping a stone and they do the step over me then so be it. I'm use to being a loser. Honestly being a loser is alot less heartbreaking.

So I'm ending for now, so until next time

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 12:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home