Sassy's World

Monday, September 10, 2007

3 months ~ YEAH BABY!

I have made it to 3 months pregnant without much of a hitch other then sickness and lots of it. I know in the end it will all be worth it when I am holding my screaming bundle of joy but until then. I HATE IT! Hubs cooks meals and I drool watching him eat. I try to eat but as soon as the food gets about an inch from my mouth I start to gag, my mouth waters like I'm gonna puke and I start to sweat. So I just dont even try much anymore. I make homemade soup by the batch and I eat that for 2 days, when its gone I make more and eat for another 2 days. Toast is what I eat for breakfast, lunch is usually fruit and crackers and supper is soup. Boring yes but atleast I can eat. People tell me that the all day sickness should slack off now and I pray to everything that it does. I wasn't this sick with Boo and I thank god everyday because I doubt I would of put myself through it again. Alot of woman say they wont but I dont like to put my body through stuff and if I was this sick or had horrid labour the first time, I can pretty much guarentee there wouldn't of been a second baby.

Other then that I am glad to say that the weather has finally cooled down. YAY! Now if the hot and humid weather would just stay gone like forever, it would be nice but I know that in just a few short months it will be back again. Winter and spring just isn't long enough anymore. Oh well cooler weather means Halloween and Christmas are just around the corner. 2 of my favorite holidays, Halloween cause we dress up and get candy which is my all time favorite thing to eat and Christmas well, cause I Love decorating the house and the turkey.

Well nothing else is going on around here so I shall go for now

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 12:59 PM

2 Comments:

My sister-in-law went throughher entire term andnever got sick one time. She was lucky! Good luck...keep us posted

7:34 PM  

Contgrats on three months. I hope you feel better soon, i hope it eases and you can enjoy your pregnancy.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home