Sassy's World

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Headaches suck!

Growing up I never got alot of headaches. I got the scattered one but most of them were self induced becauseIconsumedtoomuchbooze headaches so I had noone to blame but myself. When I hit 21 they started coming around alot more. Not enough to slow me down but enough to drive me nuts. When I hit 25 all bets were off. The headaches I get are enough to make me think at some points I'm dying OR wish I was dying. It all started when I got pregnant with my son and for 2 days I was on the couch, my stomach turning, people playing the bongo drums on my brains, oh and the bright lights bright lights. It was terrible. I dont get them that bad very often but when I do they suck! I got like that the other day again This time I was throwing up along with it. I NEVER throw up unless of course I consume wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much mixed booze then I have been known to get sick the odd time. The last 2 days I have had a headache that enough to make me insane and with a 3 year old running around my feet I dont get a chance to sit for too long in silence in hopes it might go away. oh no! Its always MOM this and MOM that. Boo please mommy's head is killing her ~ does he listen? Nope! KIDS!!!!!!!!

Anyways I'm around, somewhere playing hearts with a headache...

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 8:56 AM

4 Comments:

Hope your haedache goes away fast.

Kids always just do what they want. LOL

10:43 PM  

Oh, long term headaches are the worse, I have been getting terrible tension headaches every day lately...makes you want to crawl in a hole and die. And what to people say to you, "did you take a tylenol? that will fix it?"...No, I wanted to wait and see if I would bleed out my eyeballs! Oye :( Hope you feel better!

10:23 AM  

Them sounds like migranes to me. Me not a doctor but any reasonable doctor should be able to diagonose a migrane headache. The lights and vomiting is the kicker. Even the quack me has said that when me was diagnosed. But to be properly treated for a migrane you needs a medical diagnoses. Has yer doctor given you one?? If not maybe next time ya get one ya should go to the hosiptal and the hosiptal will confirm migrane and yer doctor can't argue with a hosiptal diagnosis. THEN ya can get the medicine ya needs. Tylenol rarely helps. Me feels for ya girl. Me really do. But its the best advice me can give ya. :(:( Sorry

8:29 PM  

Um, as ya said a longggggggg time ago if yer getting behind in blogging something to give ya a kick in the pants. Kick in the arse comin up. LMAO.. When ya gonna post a new story for us?? WHEN??? Plz new story ??

Especially if ya got anything wierd and wacky goin on in yer neighbourhood. Loves them neighbours stories. LMAO

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home