Sassy's World

Thursday, April 26, 2007

*Yawns*

That's me all the time lately. It dont matter how much sleep I get I'm tired. Hubby, boo and I all have drs appointments tomorrow and I'm asking for some blood work to have my iron levels checked again. I've always been anemic but I Think its getting worse because even when i was pregnant I wasn't this tired. It sucks!

We were spoiled with the weather all last week and then on the weekend ~ It was so beautiful and warm and sunny. Then it was all ripped away from us and we were given the cold shitty wet weather again. Which when I should be really greatful the hot weather didnt stay cause it would mean that the summer would be even more brutal then it usually is. I'm not greatful however. This wet weather gives me headaches and makes Boo a very miserable child because he wants to play outside and dont understand "No its raining and cold an you'll get sick" He only understands what he wants to hear.

So bubblehead from across the street is PREGNANT. This in itself is going to be a riot. The day she come over and asked us what could be wrong because she was "late" and she felt yuck and blah blah. I looked at her and said "Maybe your pregnant" she freaked out. I'll get fat, I'll swell, the kid will scream 24/7, ohmygod what am I going to do?? After she was done freaking out she went back to her cool calm dumbass self. "how did that happen" DUH! Do you really want me to tell you??? She just walked away from me. Well on Saturday she wobbled out of her house and I went over to talk to her and it turns out she was "late" more then one month cause she is FIVE months pregnant and over night she gained herself a real big basketball belly. She is devestated because she has to do this alone because the man that knocked her up was only 17 soooo with that MAN MY ASS! She's 26 so I asked her what she was doing screwing a 17 year old and she says to me " He was good" Great reason I suppose *lawdy*. So I wish I could be a fly on the wall when she's in actually delivering this baby because I can only imagine what she's going to be like,

I get the joys of attending a funeral tomorrow! Fun wow. A 16 year olds funeral at that. Deep down I knew that it was going to happen because she was so far gone and into drugs that you could see her life leaving her body but I wanted to believe she'd wake up before the drugs killed her and sad to say she didnt. Her parents tried everything to help her and it just didnt work. She went to a party Saturday night with her friends and when she didnt come home her parents called on the friends she went with and they were told she was still at the party but in the bathroom when they left. So the father got the addy of where the party was and went to get his daughter. When he arrived he was told off by a 17 year old which he then quickly put a stop too by calling the police to tell them about a party fulll of underage drinkers and drug users and then when to find his daughter. He found her alright in the bathroom on the floor with no pulse. I couldn't imagine the pain he's going through but he seems to be ok. He told me that he feels alot better now that she is gone because he knows she is safe. He lived in fear as to what she was going to do next, she was abusive to her brothers and sisters and he was afraid she was going to kill someone because she was sick enough to do it. He misses her like crazy though

We still love you Taylor!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 8:20 AM

2 Comments:

Maybe your neighbor should get some DNA tests done to make sure of who the father is. About a dozen of them probably. LOL

She didn't even have the sense to get knocked up by somebody who could pay a decent child support. haha

9:49 AM  

Jay's right on all counts. As for yer friend that breaks me heart. *SOBS SOBS*

A new post would be nice Miss Sassy!!!!!!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home