Sassy's World

Monday, March 26, 2007

My answers!

I was interviewed by Jay over at Cynical_Bastard because I asked for it :D
So here are my answers
1. You’re in charge of the country for 1 hour and get to make 1 law. What law do you make?
I only get to pick one ~ hmmmmm
I'd have to say that I would bring in the death penelty for PROVEN child molesters, rapists and murderers. Not just slappin them in jail for however long and calling it a freakin day
2. If there is reincarnation what do you want to come back as?
a dolphin!!!!!!!
Call me retarded if you want but I wouldn't wanna come back as another human lol. Been there done that. I wanna come back as a sweet, intelligent dolphin!!!!!!!
3. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Lost Boys with Corey Haim!
Growing up I was so in love with that guy it was sick...and I still to this day LOVE that movie
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Liars ~ I can't stand liars
5. What do you look forward to most in the future?
Having another baby (if that ever happens) and watching my son grow up and have a family of his own :D
If you want me to interview you...Tell me in my comments...Interview me
Then on Thursday I'll post your questions
*~*chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 9:40 AM

3 Comments:

A dolphin? That's interesting. Dolphins are pretty cool!

10:26 AM  

Dolphin huh?? Hmmm that seems like something cool to come back as. Yup..Ya get to play in the water all day and most of the world luvs ya. Awesome idea. :) :) ;) ;)

Cool answers me will admit..

8:55 PM  

Pick me, pick me??? Ya think ya would interview me?? Oh boy this might be more than me bargained for but wtf... Coward me is not. So, go for it sassy girl. Would ya interview me?? Plz?? LOL

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home