Sassy's World

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wow its summer!

Today is a beautiful day weather wise. Its not sunny out but its warm. Roughly 10C and I have no idea what that is in F so I can't help you readers out that dont know C lol.
If I wasn't so miserable and hurt I'd go for a walk. Then again maybe a nice walk outside is what I need. It looks blah out though. Water running off the roof tops and the snow melting making everything look dirty and wet.
My mama always told me that I would get wiser the older I got. I learned a real lesson today and that is from now on do things myself. Guilt is a wonderful thing that eats away at me on a daily basis because I tend to feel guilty about everything. Mom use to say I had guilt written across my forehead when I was growing up cause it didnt matter who did what I felt guilty. So I just do things myself and then if something goes wrong or what have you then I'm the one that has to deal with shattered nerves and guilt. So that's easy as pie LOL.
Well I'm gonna go for now because my mood is in the shitter and I dont think ya'll wanna read about misery
*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 1:44 PM

3 Comments:

Hey SassyPants ya doesnt got nothing to feel quilty about. Take it from someone who blames a weather change on herself ;) Me gonna tell you what me gets told ok?? Quilt don't do nothing to ya but give ya bad nerves and ya doesnt deserve that one. Trust me.. :) ;)

Hope that tomorrow is nice an ya will be able to get out on that walk ya missed today. ;)

6:47 PM  

My dad used to say that I had loser written all over my forehead. ;)

Steve~

11:12 AM  

When I'm miserable and depressed getting out of the house and doing something seems to cheer me up. Guild eats away at me too sometimes. It's hard to overcome.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home