Sassy's World

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New layout....again

I'm a person of change. I get bored easy so I change up my blog :D.

Nothing much has been happening around here other then we got a shit load of snow. Atleast 2 feet and its freezin. To top it all Boo is getting sick again. He fell asleep around 8:30 and I was sure he was down for the night. He woke up coughing around 9:30pm and it sounds like a bark.

Ho hum!

Sorry this is short but I'm heading to bed

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 10:17 PM

1 Comments:

Hell girly, change yer template as often as it tickles yer fancy but don't quit bloggin plz.. Yer stories me would die without... Only about 5 people me would go to the bowels of hell to read and yers is on that list. ;) ;)

Sorry bout yer Boo though. It so sad when little ones get sick cuz the mommy quilt kicks in hard when there is nothing ya can do for them... :(:( Here's to hopin Boo gets better soon!!!! HEY WHATEVER GERMS IS INVADING THAT BOYS BODY GET YER ARSES OUTTA THERE. DID YOU ASK HIS MUM'S PERMSSION?? YEA, ME THOUGHT NOT.. SO GET OUT WHILE YER IN ONE PEICE BUGS.....GRRRR TO COLD/FLU BUGS...hope that helps. ;)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home