Sassy's World

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wife makes hubby speechless!

Today my mom wanted to go out to walmart to buy a pair of shoes. Since I had a friends vehicle I thought I would be the nice daughter that I am and take her out. She's afraid she might freeze on the bus cause of her old age she tells me. She's 48! Anywho...We head on out and hubby wants to come which means boo come too. They went in the dollar store while mom and I went in walmart. We met up with them in the main part of the mall...

Hubby: "Sassy the woman behind the counter in the buck store hit on me!"

Me: Yeah your point??

Him: You dont wanna go and see what she looks like?

Me: Nope

Him: What the fuck! Why not???

Me: Cause I dont care what she looks like.

Him: Are you jealous?

Me: if I was jealous I would be in the store hauling her ass over the counter. I know who you are married to and come home to. I dont care who hits on you.

Him walking away..."thats fucked up!"

He tries stupid things to see my reaction...What's funnier is when I dont react and he tries harder.

I take boo and go to the grocery store to pick up a few things and my cell phone starts ringing. Hubby on phone telling me that there is a hot girl on the porch talking to him and he thinks I Should come home..

My answer?!?!?! "Give her a kiss for me" he grumbles and I hang up.

So I get home from the grocery store and I'm putting some stuff away...I tell him that this guy was following me around the store asking for my phone number.

Hubby FREAKED!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at him and asked...

Are you jealous????

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 5:45 PM

2 Comments:

MEN!!! Flaunt when women hit on them and expect ya to get jealous and if ya don't they go pout. Now if YER getting hit on the world's comin to an end....ME NERVES!!!!! LMAO LMAO Serve him right for trying to make ya jealous me thinks.. Teeheehee.. YES , me is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

6:09 PM  

Aww .. you should act a little jealous just to make him happy. LOL

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home