Sassy's World

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oooo thats gonna hurt!!!

Friday hubs calls home from work and says friends of ours wanna us to go see these beautiful waterfalls on Saturday and then go to their house for dinner afterwards. He said we would be having stuffed salmon and cod and I was so there. So we come home friday and went to Walmart cause Boo had a 5.00 gift card and he wanted Nuggets and french fries and since we had nothing else to do we though WTF! They had these scratch card things there and Boo won a Big Mac Meal which I gave to hubs since I'm not real crazy on McDonalds food. GIves me gut rot and I end up spending the night in the bathroom holding my guts to make sure they dont come flying out. Well hubs won on his card a double quarter pounder with bacon meal so I ended up eating it. I should of stuck to my guns and said no but I was hungry and it smelled good. I ended up coming home with the gut ache and to add to it one hell of a headache. So we went and rented some movies and I spend the night on the couch with a bottle of water, tylonal and gravol. We watched Open Season which Boo and I found hilarious and then we watched Little Man which was kinda funny. We ended up hitting the sack around 12:30am and I woke up to Boo whining about his toys being downstairs and he wanted to play and I was still in bed. Well hello there buster its only 6:04am and mama just went to bed a little while ago. None the less I drag my lazy carcas out of bed and head down to the living room where I'm subjected to hours of Dora, blues clues, go diego go and the backyardigans. Had a bit of running around to do before we headed over to our friends so we got that out of the way and off we went. I didnt feel so hot to begin with so I Knew it was gonna be a bad day.

We get to the HUGE park with the waterfalls and I'm looking at the parking lot. ALL ICE! This is gonna be good. I'm clumbsy enough without ice so I was scared. We head off to the first waterfall. Had some pictures taken and I was still on 2 feet. Boo on the other hand had lost his shit a few times and was not impressed but got up like a trooper and went on. Hit the second waterfall and more pictures and I'm again still on 2 feet. Well our friend whom I shall call *Frick* decided to put the dog leash on the hood of my coat and pretend to walk me to make Boo laugh.

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was no longer on 2 feet. I was on my ass with snow up to my armpits. So now I'm freezing, wet and my ass is killing me. I get up and wipe the snow off and we head to the 3rd waterfall. We had to go up 100 stairs FULL of ice or go up the side with the snow and hold on. I'm telling them there is no way I'm going up because I'll fall. They talk me into it and off we trot. Get to the top and I'm all YAY I MADE IT! Then I realized I had to go back down on the other side. It was all ice. Fricks wife Frack goes first and gets down no problemo, Hubs goes with Boo in his arms and makes it down no problem. Now its my turn.

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down again. Frick behind me laughing his ass of yelling down to hubs "I can see her thong" To which I reply. "Your gonna see fuckin stars if you dont help me up" Up on my feet I get and

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you guessed it. I was on my ass AGAIN. I looked down the hill and screamed at them all "You will all pay dearly for this" I knew then and there I was gonna be sore today. I woke up this morning and could barely move. I had some running around to do and that about killed me. Getting in and out of a small car when you can barely move is no fun. I took the car back to my friends at 5:30 after I dropped my mom off and curled up on the couch on a heating pad and never moved. We had gotten a few movies off my brothers friend to watch Flicka with Tim McGraw was awesome (I'm not a huge fan of Tim McGraw but the movie was awesome) We also got Pulse which wasn't all that hot, we watched The Marine with John Cena (WWE wrestler and he's fun to google) it was awesome and we watched Waist Deep with DMX which was another awesome move :D

I fell on my ass everytime I fell yesterday but everything from the top of my head to the tip of my feet are sore. My back and left leg is the worst. Hubs thinks I jarred my body causeing all the pain. Whatever I did it hurts like hell. I got my stuffed salmon and cod though :D
So now that I've jumped on here to blog and I'm heading to bed!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 10:00 PM

2 Comments:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!OUCH!!!!!!!OUCH!!!!!!!!!! That be some pain yer in.......Me feels for ya. Sucks when ya falls on ice eh????

9:01 AM  

Sounds like quite an adventure. I'm not too steady on ice myself. But, I didn't fall any this winter. Thank God!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home