Sassy's World

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My baby is 3

Well.....I have returned lol. I was running around like a chicken with no head for the last few days because I was preparing for a birthday party on Sunday and planning a party for a 3 year old is alot of work. I showed up to the party AFTER everyone else was there for heaven sakes cause I was out getting this.....











His cake which cost 29.99 but he loved it so it was worth it to me.





Here he is AFTER the party




He was pooped. As was I but I had to clean up the mess afterwards lol.

So my baby boy has now entered the 3rd year age. I wonder what I have to look forward to this year :S.

Friday I had a conversation with an idiot. I do all my banking on the internet and I call the companies when I'm done with reference numbers so they know I made the payment. WELL!!!!!!!

I called the phone company to tell them I made the payment and a person who spoke very little english I would assume he's from pakistan or somewhere out there answered the phone. Now being that I called a company I would of assumed he would of picked up and said Hello blah blah blah how may I help you. That would of made an ass of me because this...

Him. Hi

me: Uh...is this Bell Canada???

him: yes

me: Ok well them I'm calling in a reference #

him: Why?

me: Because I made a payment and that's what you do

him: Well why?

me: What the fuck?? Is this bell canada?

Him: yes

Me: Then take down this fuckin number and note it

5 minutes of silence

Me: Hello are you there?

Him: Yes

Me: What the hell are you waiting for?

Him: Your personal info

Me: THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU ASK FOR IT

I then gave him my personal info 4 times continued his 5 minutes of silence every few minutes. Then he told me I was racist to which I replied no I'm not I hate everyone equal. He told me he didnt like my attitude and put me through to a supervisior lol.

After almost 40 minutes I got my account noted that a payment was made. How friggen hard is it to pull up the account and type in a number. UGH!

*~*Chow*~*

posted by Sassy at 6:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home