Sassy's World

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

911 How can I direct your call???

The other day I was sitting at my computer desk minding my own business reading blogs and my phone I rang. I seen my friends number so I pick it up.

Me: Hello??
911: 911 how may I direct your call?
Me: Um...I have no idea since you called me
911: No ma'am you called here and I need to know whether you need police or ambulance
Me: I dont need either
911: I'm putting you through to the police ma'am please hold if you dont stay on the line and speak to someone your phone will be frozen and you wont be able to use it until you are cleared.
Me: WTF?!?!?!

Police Officer (PO): Hi ma'am are you ok?
Me: YES I am fine.
PO: ARe you sure?
Me: Yes, you people called me so I dont know what is going on

He then asked my name, address, who was home, and a bunch of other crap..Then tells me he is dispatching a police cruiser to my house

Me: Dude listen to me, I dont need no police officers I"M FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PO: They will be there soon ma'am
CLICK!

I was hopping. I didnt know what the hell was going on but I know I damn well didnt call 911. So I call the friend that had originally tried to call me and tell her what happened and she's just as confused as me. So then I'm washing the kitchen floor and I hear sirens.

Me: They didnt send cops with fuckin sirens did they?!?!?
Friend: I wouldn't think so

Boo: Mommy their is police at the door
Me: Yep they would...I'll call you back

I look out and HOLY SHIT! Not 1 cop car oh no...There was SIX fuckin cruisers all lined up on my street. I assured them everything was fine and they could go on their merry old way and leave me alone to go back and wash my floors.

IT didnt take them more then 5 minutes to get here. I can almost bet if my insides were hanging out or I had a gun to my temple it would of taken them all day to get here...idiots!!!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 9:30 PM

2 Comments:

Oh me nerves. Girl, that is actually funny if yer looking at it from a different point of view. Mind you if it had happened to me , me prolly would've had a big ole smelly shit the size of a mansion and they'd have found me passed out. LOL..

And this is our Canadian Tax $$ at work?? Me nerves. Is it any wonder that ya can never get a cop when ya really needs one?? They callin people at their homes and harrassing innocent citizens. Unfortunately, this time it was you!!! Sorry for ya. At least ya now knows if ya ever need a cop ya will get one!!! LOL LOL sorry for the LOL but from this end ya just can't help it.. My bad bad bad!!!!!!!

5:36 PM  

You're probably lucky they didn't just kick the door in and come running in with the guns drawn. Then throw you and ground and handcuff you and throw you in the back seat of the cruiser and THEN aske you if you were alright.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home