Sassy's World

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Always the same old stuff!

Yesterday was a bummer day for me as you all know from reading my blog lol. I spent most of the in a funk. Didnt really wanna do nothing, talk to noone, just kinda be by myself. It didnt really work the way I wanted but none the less I made it through the day.

Today I'm not much better but I did manage to get the house clean, laundry done, and a steak in the oven lol. I'm still kind of funked out but I'll make it through today too if I gotta make it through kickin and screamin. I know alot of my problem is I want more then I can have right now. I wanna move to a new home with more space because I feel clustered in this house. I wanna do something new...I wanna start my own store and I wanna bigger family. A whole lot of I wants I know but hey I'm only 28 and my life is still full of them lol.

Anyways off the poor me pity party!

It looks as though the weather is gonna smarten up and get warmer finally. I really shouldnt complain because we didnt have that much cold weather this year but when it was cold BOY was it cold. I'm not a summer girl either because I find it terribly humid and I get awful headaches butttttttttttttttttt I do love the beach, BBQ's (which I have every night in the summer) the walks, the sitting out with the neighbours having a few drinks under the stars, the camping, the vacations. Its all so nice. Another big plus is the freakin heating bills are gone lol.

I'm not a real big outdoors girl but when the weather is cold and I can't go out..I want too, then when the weather is ok and I can go out..I stay in.. Can't please me I guess lol....

That blonde girl across the street from me is having a fantasia party. I can't wait to go and just see what kind of stupid shit she pulls. I'll probably be asked to leave because I wont be able to contain my laughter. I'll keep you updated!

*~*Chow*~*

PS ~ To all who personally know me ~ I am NOT a fuckin doormat. So I'd love it if you'd be ever so kind not to use me as one

Thanks

PPS ~ I know the picture is too big but I like the pic and I can't get it to resize...So Until I find a new picture I'm gonna have to deal with it lol
posted by Sassy at 1:32 PM

1 Comments:

Hopefully one day yer gonna have yer bigger house. Feeling cramped is just not cool at all. LOL

Hope whoever is using ya as a doormat knocks it off. It not a nice feeling having ppl walk all over ya :)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home