Sassy's World

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hang on while I nail everything down!

We are having some severe windstorms. If we got tornados here I'd say one would be in the process of blowing down my street. The wind is unreal..infact check it!









That there my friends is the recycling bin from 4 hours down. So you can just imagine how strong the wind is lol. Yeah I need to paint the outside of my house I know lol. I plan on doing it this summer.





Yesterday was cold enough to freeze the balls of a brass monkey and today its a typical spring day. This weather is gonna cause us all to DIE! We are gonna get some flu shit that's gonna have us sick as dogs. I wish spring would just get here and be done with it.



Dont this gloomy day just make you wanna cut backflips down the street nekkid? I dont wanna do nothing lol. Just sit here and be miserable on days like this. It was gloomy like this yesterday too only cold which is why I think the last 2 days have been rough for me.

So yeah....I am out of things to blog so how pathetic is that??? Then again its only early in the day so something interesting might happen and make a kick ass blog entry tomorrow. If not....I'll be forced to tell you about one of my college days!

*~*Chow*~*

posted by Sassy at 9:20 AM

1 Comments:

Sweet! A new recycling bin for ya. That might come in handy. LOL

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home