Sassy's World

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rambles shambles!

Because I am a ticking time bomb waiting to go off ~ I thought I was just blog about some random stuff that has gone at or around my house for the last few days.

First I have been given the computer game SIMS2 from a very dear friend of mine. While I now think I should chew her fingers off up to her knuckles because the game for me is so addicting (I know its a waste of time but hey I have fun) To my suprise you can "whohoo" in the game and try and make a baby. Well I created a girl because well..I am a girl and I conned this poor sucker into falling in love with her. He fell in love with her and took her home. A little kissy kissy, huggy huggy and next thing I know they are trying to make a baby. My son comes over and notices the noises and because very in tune with the computer.

"mom what are they doing"
"Sleeping"
"nuh uh. They are playing under the sheets. What are they playing?"
"they are canoodling"
"Cawhat? "
"Exactly you are too young to understand"
"Is candoodle eating?"

Hubs then says "You could say that" My hubby is a pig

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been rather distant from my friends and family for the last few days. I'm just not myself and have done alot of thinking and what not. When I get in moods like this I'd prefer hubby just left me alone and let me drown in my own negative thoughts but that never happens. He always has to be a clown. The other night I was sitting watching a movie called "The Departed" and minding my own business when he decided to start picking on me. Poking me, tickling me that sort of thing. I told him knock it off or I was gonna go to bed and watch the movie another night on my own. He took that as "I better bug the hell out of her some more" and that is exactly what he did. Blowing at me through a straw, pulling the bottom of my hair just enough to bug me, screaming out loud to try and scare me. I went to get up off the couch to walk away from me and he pretended he was crying.

"you can fool me you aren't crying"
"How do you know?"
"where's the tears??"
"In texas?"
"So funny...So very funny"

He jumps off the couch and starts looking everywhere. Not realizing at first what he's doing I kinda look at him like he's retarded when Boo pipes up. "daddy what are you looking for" to which he answers......My tears and breaks out in some sort of humpty dance. Well he managed to make me laugh and then I put Boo to bed and headed to my bed. He then comes to bed after me and finishes his humpty dance and tells me he's gonna do a strip tease for me. Well normally I would of enjoyed it. But the way he did it was unreal. He looked like such a dork. Which again got me laughing. He can't just leave me in a bad mood. NO he has to make me laugh.

Frankly I'm out of rambles because I'm tired and my brain is asleep

So chow for now!

*~*Chow*~*
posted by Sassy at 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home